Shop Online at Skin Matrix here !

Friday, September 16, 2011

Welcome to the New Skin Matrix




I have finally finished all the updates and changes to the Skin Matrix Website. To my regulars you will notice some treatments have been tweaked, some gone and of course the location and operating hours have changed. My reduced hours will in turn and I feel already have made me a better therapist to give even more to all of you when I see you. 
I am operating by appointment only as I will no longer be in a shop front situation, so please do contact me via email or phone to discuss any skin issues and advice.  I am still here on a daily basis to assist you in achieving your skin goals. My contact details are here.
Skin Matrix now has FREE POSTAGE for all online purchases. Purchase Osmosis, Botanical Blessings, and Jane Iredale Mineral Make Up through the secure online shopping cart.

Buy Jane Iredale Online



I am excited for the months ahead. I will be learning a new technique for anti-ageing and skin rejuvenation that I know will take you all by storm. Stay tuned, more news coming in the following months about this. 

Please take a look through the new Skin Matrix website, I hope you enjoy it!
I look forward to seeing you all at the new location in October. 

Happy Skin Days, 

X Sarah Wilkinson

email your skin care questions to sarah here




1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete