Shop Online at Skin Matrix here !

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Osmosis MD Arrives at Skin Matrix

I am the biggest fan of Osmosis, so naturally you can understand how excited I was when I heard Osmosis is bringing out Osmosis MD!
Osmosis MD provides a comprehensive skincare solution combining the Osmosis best selling products from the core brand and the highest-level of active A serums to deliver proven results.
If you love Osmosis, you will love Osmosis MD. There is a higher percentage of vitamin A in the Osmosis MD products, therefor delivering a higher dose of vitamin A to your dermis to achieve desirable positive skin change/improvements.
I will continue to sell the Osmosis Core range on my website www.skinmatrix.com.au , but I will also offer Osmosis MD.



Try the Osmosis MD Starter Kit - a fantastic way to sample the range whilst saving money!
Choose the kit for your skin type.
If you are unsure, email me for advice.

Click here to check out their Osmosis Kits










Stay tuned for more info on Osmosis MD coming soon.

As always, Happy Skin Days,

Sarah Wilkinson
www.skinmatrix.com.au


1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete