Shop Online at Skin Matrix here !

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cosmedix Medical Skin Range NEW LOWER PRICES!!

 
   
 ON COSMEDIX SKINCARE





To all the Cosmedix lovers out there! 
You will be jumping up and down for joy with the news that Cosmedix have drastically reduced their RRP on their medical skin care range here in Australia.
Over the past few years, I have to admit the prices of the Cosmedix products have been steadily increasing whilst my clients were steadily decreasing purchasing the Cosmedix Range.

Cosmedix was one of the very first premier Medical Skin Care Ranges that hit Australia and it did so like a tsunami! The percentage of active ingredients where something we had not come across before and WOW what an effect they had on the skin!


10 years ago I think was around the time I was introduced to Cosmedix, and I remember it being the FIRST skin care range out of all my experience that I could actually see a change in the skin within a short period of time.

The basis of Vitamin A and the delivery system was next to none and my clients were addicted along with myself. A few years later there have been other Medical Skin Care Ranges that have hit the market and cosmetic and plastic surgery clinics alike.

Now, Cosmedix are back and in a MAJOR way. You won't be able to find a better price than here for your Cosmedix purchases. In some cases you are looking at around 50% off!!

Unfortunately I am restricted to publishing the new prices on the net and cannot sell online as per instructed by the Australian Distrubutors. BUT if you email me here what you are interested in at sarah@skinmatrix.com.au, I will gladly respond with the prices and you can purchase over the phone with free postage over $90.

Don't spend more than you need to!

Email or call me on 0417 404 700 to order your Cosmedix Products today.

If you are new to the range, email me and I can advise you through discussions the best products for you.

Happy Skin Days,


Sarah Wilkinson
Skin Matrix
0417 404 700
sarah@skinmatrix.com.au
www.skinmatrix.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment